- Please select shipping method
Salm shirt – gravity print
Oversized, longline shirt with a unique curved hemline. The special gravity printwas inspired by the gravity map of Hungarian town Szekszárd. The garment is made of organic cotton - ensuring that it is not only good for your skin, but you are also protecting the planet by choosing it.
The Salm shirt is available in 3 more versions: bone colour, blue micro corduroy, and constellation print!
- 97% GOTS-certified organic cotton 3% spandex
- button-down front
- decorative pockets
- pleated back
100% natural material
certified organic cotton
made in Budapest
How will it get to you?
We avoid unnecessary stockpiling, so if you buy from us with the pre-order function, you can expect an average delivery time of two weeks. In exchange for your patience, these special pieces will be created only for you.
If you order the product from stock, the process will be faster: we will try to ship them as soon as possible!
Jelenleg három kiszállítási mód közül lehet választani:
- Store pick-up - at Repertory. Check their opening hours!
- Foxpost parcel locker -you can select the desired pick-up point during the ordering process
- Foxpost home delivery- after two unsuccessful delivery attempts, delivery of the package may be delayed.
For more information check the Shipping menu.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Due to the high cotton content of the material, this garment is machine-washable at 30 degrees C maximum in order to preserve its colour and shape. Any stains should be pretreated. For best results, use a steam iron.
You may also like